For candidates from Poland with “nowa matura”
Other candidates are obligated to write the entrance exam. For more information please contact our Admission Offices.
The Entrance Exam (Medical College Admission TEST from Biology, Physics, Chemistry) for candidates for medical studies at the School of Medicine will take place on August 27th, 2016. 12:00, at Prof. Rowinski Lecture Hall, University Clinical Hospital, al. Warszawska 30 (for further details please contact the Dean’s Office or Admission Office).
Please do not forget to take your passport, application form and an original or certified copy of your High School Diploma (Secondary School Certificate) with the English translation. The above-mentioned documents will be checked by the Examination Committee before taking the exam. Persons who do not have the above documents are not admitted to the exam. Additional if it occours in your case, please do not forget to take the confirmation of your scholarship and IELTS certificate.
Please note that it is an examination offence to have a mobile phone, mp3 player or any other electronic equipment on your person during an exam.
Entrance exam syllabi:
APPLICATION DEADLINE: August 24th, 2016.
Candidates with IB or EB Diploma, MCAT, GAMSAT, UKCAT please contact the Deans Office for further admission information.
Documents required from candidates to the 6-Year Medical Doctor Program:
- Application form download here
- A certified by the Polish Consulate original High School Diploma (Secondary School Certificate) or other document (with a clause proving the right to apply for admission to higher education institution in the country where the certificate was issued) recognized as equivalent to the Polish general certificate of secondary education and an English or Polish translation by a sworn translator (if documents are in another language than Polish or English)
- A certified photocopy of a valid passport (the page with photo)
- Certificate of Proficiency in English(e.g. IELTS – minimum 6.5 or equivalent score from TOEFL)
- Recruitment fee of 85 PLN
Documents required after admission
- Health Certificate completed by a doctor download here
- Original of birth certificate or a copy certified by a public notary and an English or Polish translation by a sworn translator (if documents are in another language than Polish or English)
- CD with one photograph in electronic version (.JPG file, size 300 x 375 pixels, image resolution not lower then 300 dpi)
- Four photographs (35 X 45 mm), against a light background, taken without headgear
- Proof of health insurance valid in Poland (European Union citizens- EHIC card)
- A copy of students visa